Monday Spins 6.30 Lamb Doyles – everybody welcome
Every Monday from Monday the 14th of May on people are welcome to come on a spin with the Godfather of Irish Mountainbiking, Richie Byrne!
These are the rules.
- No pi sspots or DH helmets
- Lycra or Baggies ( no tracksuits or football shorts)
- SPDs or Flats with proper shoes ( not runners and commuter pedals)
- 2 Tubes
- a Pump ( a decent one not some road cyclists tampon)
- A multi tool
- a 100% working bike
- a reasonable degree of fitness
It doesn’t matter what club you are in , you are welcome, it is not an elite spin for animals its a spin for people who are either getting the horn for the sport or wanting to improve.
I am the number 1 Mountainbike guide in Dublin and Wicklow, nobody can put a spin together like me. Nobody has more experience at leading groups than I have.
I have made more deadly mountainbikers than anybody.
Just turn up.
6.30 every Monday at lambe doyles pub in Sandyford.